The New May/June 2013 Cuisine at Home is here!
  Re: (...)
The cover looks great AND I got a nice surprise with it! It came with Quick & Easy 30-minute menus. The cover has a Jamaican Jerk Chicken!

Jamaican Jerk always reminds me of Billy. He once sent me a fabulous Jamaican Cookbook, bless his heart. I still have it, of course. I will have to pull it out again for summer.

Anyway, what's in the magazine:

• Chicken Soup (with asparagus for Blane)
  • Chicken Enchiladas
  • Grilled Zucchini Hummus
  • Some fabulous snacks!
  • New York Crumb Cake (definitely will make this!)
  • Amazing dinner salads
  • Steak topper ideas! (OMG, this looks amazing!)

Wow! Upon a very quick look-see, I think we are in for a wonderful foodie adventure with the latest magazine!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: The New May/June 2013 Cuisine at Home is here! by luvnit (The cover looks grea...)
I saw it at the store - be nice if subscribers would receive theirs before the public, as it should be.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The New May/June 2013 Cuisine at Home is here! by cjs (I saw it at the stor...)
We used to get the BEST crumb cake when we lived on Long Island, NY. They had the best bakeries.
  Re: Re: The New May/June 2013 Cuisine at Home is here! by Trixxee (We used to get the B...)
Jean I agree! When I had my subscription I would get it up to 2 weeks AFTER it hit the news stands. Now I just buy it and it works out much better because I only buy the issues that really make me want to cook.
  Re: Re: The New May/June 2013 Cuisine at Home is here! by DFen911 (Jean I agree! When I...)
Really, what is up with that! I never understood why a subscriber would receive their issues after it appeared on the store shelves. That makes me crazy! Still waiting for mine, however they could find time to send me the renewal notice which is probably a year out! That ticks me off even more!
  Re: Re: The New May/June 2013 Cuisine at Home is here! by iBcookin (Really, what is up w...)
I have never seen an issue for sale in a store - never.
  Re: Re: The New May/June 2013 Cuisine at Home is here! by Trixxee (I have never seen an...)
Got mine today. Looks like some good ones
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: The New May/June 2013 Cuisine at Home is here! by mjkcooking (Got mine today. Loo...)
I have never seen them in the store either Trixxee.
Laura
  Re: The New May/June 2013 Cuisine at Home is here! by luvnit (The cover looks grea...)
Just got mine today!! Some different formats in there!

I need to peruse some more.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: The New May/June 2013 Cuisine at Home is here! by BarbaraS (Just got mine today!...)
I did the Roasted Chick Peas as a snack before dinner. They were pretty good. I probably could have cooked them for a bit longer. Kinda like wasabi peas in texture. I will do this one again.

The Spaghetti Carbonara was so-so. Actually kinda bland. Still edible and just fine. Probably won't ever make it again.
Laura