Old Bay Health Report
  Re: (...)
First of all it is good. I've spent the last three months going in and out of day surgery and tests, including a heart cath, angioplasty, and a failed angiogram. I just had arterial surgery in my groin that was successful!! I can now walk more than a block without my left leg cramping up. It is so much fun to walk freely in town and even around the house! I'm going back to the golf course!!! I've not been that active on the forums lately and I'm even missing Jeans Bday dinner!!! I'm back and I have missed all of your company.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Old Bay Health Report by Old Bay (First of all it is g...)
Oh Bill!!! Thank heaven's you had enough warning to do something about it!! Enjoy your activities now, man!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Old Bay Health Report by cjs (Oh Bill!!! Thank hea...)
Bill! Thank goodness you took heart (no pun intended...ok ok maybe a small one) to the warning signs and did something about it.

Very happy to hear you are on the mend! Do take care of yourself my dear.
  Re: Re: Old Bay Health Report by cjs (Oh Bill!!! Thank hea...)
That is great news Bill!! So glad you had a successful surgery. That's fantastic! Enjoy your golf... and all that summer has to offer. Glad you are back!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Old Bay Health Report by luvnit (That is great news B...)
Superb news, Bill!!! Glad you can back into the "swing" of things.
  Re: Re: Old Bay Health Report by Trixxee (Superb news, Bill!!!...)
Glad your back. We missed you.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Old Bay Health Report by Old Bay (First of all it is g...)
Geez Bill,

If I had known of your issues you wouldn't have gotten those Crab Cakes.

Only kidding!!

Have to think of the wife, ya know.

Congrats on your new bill of health!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Old Bay Health Report by BarbaraS (Geez Bill,[br][br]If...)
Send them to me next time, Barbara!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Old Bay Health Report by cjs (Send them to me next...)
Oh my, what wonderful news! When I first started reading this post I thought, oh no, it's not going to be good. But, it is very good news that you realized something was wrong and took care of it promptly. I'm sure all you have been through has not been exactly pleasant, but you sure do have the right attitude about it all. So glad you are back and feeling better!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Old Bay Health Report by Mare749 (Oh my, what wonderfu...)
I'm glad you were proactive, Bill, and that it all turned out well! Now, back to your regularly scheduled life

PJ
PJ