Saturday's Dinner, 5/18/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're running around, so we're going to check out a new restaurant. Sign of good times the way new places are popping up around heree. Hope they can succeed!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/18/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Have fun at the new restaurant. We have a bunch of errands to do today, too, so I'm going for a new recipe that sounds pretty quick and easy-- Blue Moon Orange Chicken--I'm not a huge beer drinker, but I do like Blue Moon, so this sounded good. I'll be serving it with brown rice pilaf and roasted baby zucchini.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/18/13?? by karyn (Have fun at the new ...)
Well, we have leftover chicken enchiladas that can be for either lunch or dinner but I need to come up with something for the other meal. I have some nice sesame sandwich rolls from the other day that are still fresh so maybe a french dip?
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/18/13?? by Trixxee (Well, we have leftov...)
William can't eat again until after his "procedure" Monday. Poor thing. So I thought I'd have something he's not very crazy about....Chicken Piccata. He likes it just fine, I just overused the recipe there for a while. It's been quite a while since I made it, and the last few times, I skipped pounding out the chicken. I will NOT be skipping it today.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/18/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (William can't eat ag...)
Fried chicken, mac and cheese and sautéed cabbage
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/18/13?? by DFen911 (Fried chicken, mac a...)
We had leftover ribs, tator tots and baked beans. Easy dinner tonight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/18/13?? by Mare749 (We had leftover ribs...)
Ribs - Picked up huge pkg. of ribs yesterday at Costco. Been so long since we've had them!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com