Wednesday Dinner, 5/22/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're having the 2 remaining Grits and Sausage casseroles and a green salad.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday Dinner, 5/22/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I still have some slider buns from the other day so I'm making southwestern sloppy joes topped with KFC cole slaw.

And watermelon.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 5/22/13?? by Trixxee (I still have some sl...)
I'm so glad Watermelon season is REALLY here!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 5/22/13?? by cjs (I'm so glad Watermel...)
Jeff & Bob decided dinner tonight - steaks, broccoli with cheese sauce, and roasted fingerling potatoes. Jeff would also like me to make pearl onions in wine & cheese sauce and 3 bean salad, and corn salad. He's got his favorites list out.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 5/22/13?? by Harborwitch (Jeff & Bob decided d...)
Left over rib roast
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 5/22/13?? by DFen911 (Left over rib roast ...)
Spanish Tortilla and a side of asparagus.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 5/22/13?? by losblanos1 (Spanish Tortilla and...)
Grilled eggplant with provolone for an app, then grilled Italian Sausage sandwiches with peppers and onions.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 5/22/13?? by Mare749 (Grilled eggplant wit...)
We had a salad from this month's Bon Apetite... Asian Chicken and Cabbage Salad. I cut the vegetable oil in half and added 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil. It was really tasty and, according to the reviews, will taste as good or better tomorrow, which makes it great for me!
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 5/22/13?? by karyn (We had a salad from ...)
Quote:

We had a salad from this month's Bon Apetite... Asian Chicken and Cabbage Salad. I cut the vegetable oil in half and added 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil. It was really tasty and, according to the reviews, will taste as good or better tomorrow, which makes it great for me!

Looks good! Maybe another idea for Jean's leftover pork?
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 5/22/13?? by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

Looks good! Maybe another idea for Jean's leftover pork?

[/blockquote]

You are so right! I think that almost any protein could work with this slaw. We really enjoyed it!