MasterChef - Possible spoilers
  Re: (...)
Definitely some interesting dishes in the two-episode premier of MasterChef, last night. A couple of obvious frontrunners, so far, but it remains to be seem how they do with ALL of the challenges that will be heading their way.

Any of you watch it, yet?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: MasterChef - Possible spoilers by labradors (Definitely some inte...)
I taped it and will watch it tonight. Shall we make this the official thread for the show and just remind everyone to skip the postings if they haven't seen an episode yet??

Then we can all talk about it openly. I just hope it's as good a result as the last season. I'm anxious to see the little gal's cookbook that is just now out, I guess.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: MasterChef by cjs (I taped it and will ...)
Sounds good. I've changed the subject of the thread to include "possible spoilers" for when we do mention things that some people may not have seen yet.
  Re: Re: MasterChef by labradors (Sounds good. I've c...)
We watched! Interesting - we have a couple favorites already but my lips are zipped!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: MasterChef by Harborwitch (We watched! Interes...)
No, you don't have to zip, Sharon!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: MasterChef by cjs (No, you don't have t...)
No Christinas this year. Pity that guy with all the burns didn't make it - nor the guy who proposed on the air.
  Re: Re: MasterChef by labradors (No Christinas this y...)
I watched too and I think tonight is part two. I hope the hotel gets the station or I have to wait till we get home!
  Re: Re: MasterChef by DFen911 (I watched too and I ...)
I don't have part 2 tonight - Hells Kitchen instead, and since it didn't record for 3 weeks we deleted it - now it's recording.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: MasterChef by Harborwitch (I don't have part 2 ...)
Oh that's it yes sorry!
  Re: Re: MasterChef by DFen911 (Oh that's it yes sor...)
Parts 1 and 2 were both on Wednesday night. Next Wednesday the real competition starts, but they'll eliminate more than one if the previews are true. Have a couple of favorites, but too soon to be sure. So it will be on Wednesday's with Hell's Kitchen on airing on Thursdays. Glad to see the person go in HK tonight.

BTW, the Next Food Network Star starts Sunday June 2.