Dinner Tuesday - 6/4?
  Re: (...)
I think Jean is having computer issues. What's on the menu for today? I'm going a pot roast in the crock pot. For sides I think we will have roasted carrots and buttered noodles. We are back to June Gloom in full bloom so at least for half the day it's dreary and pot roast sounds good.
  Re: Dinner Tuesday - 6/4? by Trixxee (I think Jean is havi...)
It actually dropped to 40 degrees here last night, which made me want soup. So, I made a pot of ham & bean soup. We will have a cup of that and a turkey club sandwich.

Yes, Jean mentioned yesterday that she is having laptop issues and it's a PIA to type on her ipad, so postings will have to be brief until she gets back. That has to be frustrating.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday - 6/4? by Mare749 (It actually dropped ...)
Yes! .
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday - 6/4? by cjs ( Yes! [img]/ubbthrea...)
Chicken Satay and Peanut sauce. The recipe came by way of Trixxee/Blane/C@H? i think. So yummy. We all love it. Spicy for the adults, not so spicy for the kids.

Have any of you tried coconut cream instead of coconut milk? I am starting to find it in stores. I am sure it is just that much worse for you - but yummy!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday - 6/4? by cjs ( Yes! [img]/ubbthrea...)
This is "wing night": Asian Sweet Hot grilled wings, and deep fried Buffalo wings, grilled corn & potato salad.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!