Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're going to be bad........... Pretend it's a weekend day and have a sourdough pancakes,ham and bubbly brunch!

Later, we're having another 400 cal. fix recipe - Almond Beef Kebabs. It calls for them to be baked rather than grilled, so we'll see how this works out. I'll give it a try. (coating is a mixture of ground almonds/panko - sounds tasty)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm going to take Michael out to lunch after his woodshop class to a new pizza place (thin crust). He'll have just a regular cheese pizza and I'm in the mood for a sub sandwich. I'll get the roast beef w/asiago cheese, horseradish mayo, red leaf lettuce, and sliced romas on a challah roll. We'll each eat half of our lunches and save the rest for dinner since Tony is still gone.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? by Trixxee (I'm going to take Mi...)
We are going to have Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches with mushrooms and onions on a crispy roll. Marinated vegs on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? by Mare749 (We are going to have...)
We're doing Grilled Italian Sausages with Sweet and Sour Peppers and Onions . I don't have rolls so I decided the tortillas I have will make a perfectly acceptable wrap. Saves a trip to the store.

Everything is ready for the grill. Chill in' on the deck with DH, a glass of wine, a cool tropical like breeze, and some tunes. Not a care in the world! Life is good!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (We're doing [url=ht...)
I am making homemade pasta with a creamy garlic sauce and home grown salad
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? by DFen911 (I am making homemade...)
I'm not sure - it will depend on how the jam making goes. It's either left overs or beef stroganoff.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner, 6/26/13?? by DFen911 (I am making homemade...)
The supermarket had some good deli ham (Carando) and Swiss cheese, so I decided to get some chicken breasts to make Cordon Bleu. Turned out great!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?