Anyone Heard of Biscoff Spread????
  Re: (...)
Biscoff spread - just saw it on a newsletter this a.m.

http://www.shopbiscoff.com/category/biscoffspread

Noble Pig is using it in a wonton recipe
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Anyone Heard of Biscoff Spread???? by cjs (Biscoff spread - jus...)
I've never even heard of the cookies. They say they are Carmel flavored....sounds good to me.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Anyone Heard of Biscoff Spread???? by Gourmet_Mom (I've never even hear...)
Yes, DIL gave me some a few years ago. Tastes just like the cookie. Good on Bagels, and I used it for a filling for oatmeal sandwich cookies. Pretty tasty! Not sure if I'd have any other use for it, though.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Anyone Heard of Biscoff Spread???? by pjcooks (Yes, DIL gave me som...)
Isn't the same as the Speculoos spreads that TJ has?
  Re: Anyone Heard of Biscoff Spread???? by cjs (Biscoff spread - jus...)
Oooo!! Oooo!! Oooo!!!

Shop Rite carries the brand in both creamy and crunchy!! It's in the PB&J aisle.

I have to re-think Wegmans. Today I was behind a woman who purchased a cantaloupe for $1.69. Wegman's charges $3.59. And! I was able to get peach nectar in little Goya 8-oz cans for $.75 each instead of $4.99 for 16 oz at the farm stands.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Anyone Heard of Biscoff Spread???? by BarbaraS (Oooo!! Oooo!! Oooo!!...)
hmmm, have never even heard of it out here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Anyone Heard of Biscoff Spread???? by cjs (hmmm, have never eve...)
Jean,

Look for it in the PB&J aisle, because I didn't spot it in the "Ethnic Products" aisle.

And if you still can't find it, pm me and I'll send you both! And it was the Lotus brand.

I really think I have to make this.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Anyone Heard of Biscoff Spread???? by BarbaraS (Jean,[br][br]Look fo...)
Thanks Barbara - I'll look for it. Sounds interesting. Thanks
www.achefsjourney.com