Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I got side-tracked yesterday and went with clam linguini, so we're having the kebabs today. And, I have to do something with the veggies that got away from me while we were gone!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
How about a frittata with all those veggies?

I am among the land of the cooking again and tonight it's those grilled BLT Chicken Burgers I mentioned the other day. Nothing on the side such as tots or fries - need to cut down.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? by Trixxee (How about a frittata...)
I feel for you, Trixxee - Roy used to travel a lot when the kids were small and it was hard not to offer cold cereal a few times a trip.... Welcome back to the cooking world.

If it stays soggy around here, yes frittatas will be in order, but I'm hoping the sun will find us and I can grill them!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? by cjs (I feel for you, Trix...)
Michael went through quite a few Cheerios in the last 4 days!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? by Trixxee (Michael went through...)
That's funny - my cereal of choice also!! Good on you, Michael.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? by cjs (That's funny - my ce...)
We're having a spanakopita pie for dinner. The triangles are too fussy for me, so followed Cis's advice on using an easier recipe. Also have some l/o chicken for Ron since he's not into meatless meals.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? by Mare749 (We're having a spana...)
Maryann - I posted a separate thread for our dinner today - those Almond Beef Kebabs are wonderful (400 Cal. Fix )
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? by cjs (Maryann - I posted a...)
Those BLT burgers are delicious!

Tonight is another new recipe, Strawberry cheesecake pancakes with link sausage.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? by losblanos1 (Those BLT burgers ar...)
Labs, that sounds sooo good!

We're doing Korean Beef. Normally, I would do fried rice, or at least Sticky Sushi Rice, but I had some potatoes and onions that needed using up, so I'm doing them up in foil pouches for a side. Salad on the side.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 6/27/1?? by losblanos1 (Those BLT burgers ar...)
Quote:

Those BLT burgers are delicious!

Tonight is another new recipe, Strawberry cheesecake pancakes with link sausage.

Sounds so good. Hope you let us know.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."