Monday Dinner, 7/1/13????
  Re: (...)
Wow, July is here! What's on the menu for everyone today?

Just repeating dinner that we had last night - no clever change ups, just heat the patties and finish the couscous salad. Lots of work will get done today!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? by cjs (Wow, July is here! W...)
I'm not sure. After telling Maryann about the wings yesterday, I'm tempted to do that. I'll have to give this some thought.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm not sure. After...)
For his birthday dinner, he has requested.....plain old hot dogs, macaroni salad, and slaw. Sure wouldn't be my first choice for a birthday dinner, but, it will keep him happy.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? by Lorraine (For his birthday din...)
Happy Birthday to Gil!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Birthday to Gi...)
Happy Birthday Gil!!!!

Roy would choose hot dogs also - and for sure the Buffalo Hot Dogs this year!!!!!!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? by cjs (Happy Birthday Gil!!...)
Happy Birthday, Gil! I'm looking forward to trying those buffalo hot dogs, too.

Dinner tonight will be that Korean Bulgogi dish that a lot of us like, especially Theresa. (Chef Tab) I'm using a package of venison instead of beef, but otherwise, the recipe will be the same.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? by Mare749 (Happy Birthday, Gil!...)
Sneaking back in....Happy Birthday to Mr. Lorraine!

We are just having chicken soft tacos. I am still so beat from spending 9 hours at the beach yesterday that I don't have the energy to even go to the grocery store so tacos it is.
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? by Mare749 (Happy Birthday, Gil!...)
Roy came home with 2 pkgs. of Nathan's - wonder what he wants?????
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? by cjs (Roy came home with 2...)
After a thorough search, I've decided on several meals for the week...namely Buffalo Chicken Pizza and chicken wings, but both either require a trip to the store or aging pizza dough. That being said, I'm going with Goat Cheese and Chive Stuffed Chicken I made a few years ago, but I'm adding a few twists. I'm adding sun dried tomatoes and switching out the chive with basil. And to attempt to make it a little figure friendly, I'm just going to dust with seasoning and grill it. YUM!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Monday Dinner, 7/1/13???? by cjs (Roy came home with 2...)
Quote:

Roy came home with 2 pkgs. of Nathan's - wonder what he wants?????

Did he shop at Safeway? BOGO!

Our heat wave continues, so I'm going with something light, Baja fish taco salad with creamy jalapeno dressing.