What's for Wednesday's Dinner, 7/3/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I have 2 burger patties left, so will make a couple sliders and picked up a bag of brussels sprouts at Central Mkt yesterday (none on the stock, darn).

Makng 18 hour bread today and maybe some sourdough - have both on the counter doing their thing. And, prepping the gelato for tomorrow.

You should be getting cooler weather, Sharon - had to shut most of the house up last night, it cooled off so much. I'm not ready to lose the beautiful heat!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Wednesday's Dinner, 7/3/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We're having burgers also. I'm trying a recipe for redeye rubbed burgers with worc-glazed onions.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/13?? by Mare749 (We're having burgers...)
Burgers here also, that's what he requested for our anniversary dinner.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/13?? by Lorraine (Burgers here also, t...)
Oh that's right!!!! Happy Anniversary, Lorraine and Gil - and, who said it wouldn't last.........................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/13?? by cjs (Oh that's right!!!! ...)
Happy Anniversary Lorraine and Gil!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: What's for Wednesday's Dinner, 7/3/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Psssst!! Jean... Wednesday... Wednesday... Wednesday...

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/13?? by BarbaraS (Psssst!! Jean... W...)
Oh Crap!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Wednesday 's Dinner, 7/3/13?? by cjs (Oh Crap!...)

Burger night here as well. With pepper jack cheese, grilled onions and guacamole.
  Re: Re: What's for Wednesday 's Dinner, 7/3/13?? by Trixxee (Happy Anniversary Lo...)
Happy Annivesary Lorraine and Gil!

I have no idea right now. Too many ideas and options, but burgers seem to be the dish of the day! LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Wednesday 's Dinner, 7/3/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Annivesary Lor...)
We're having Bistecca Sandwich with roasted pepper mayonnaise. That's kind of like a burger. Isn't it?