Oh Billy Would Have Loved This One!!
  Re: (...)
Just bought this book from Amazon (kindle) for $.99 - Billy would have been all over it.

Don't know if this link will work since it's my account, but the title is Homemade Sorbet Recipes - Top 50 Most Delicious.

http://www.amazon.com/Delicious-Homemade...+sorbet+recipes

some great sounding ones!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Oh Billy Would Have Loved This One!! by cjs (Just bought this boo...)
You are right, Jean. Billy would have been busy making each and every one. Think I need to order that one myself.

Which recipe will you try first?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Oh Billy Would Have Loved This One!! by Mare749 (You are right, Jean....)
MY head is swimming - I guess it depends on what fruit I run across first in the next few days. signed anxious!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oh Billy Would Have Loved This One!! by cjs (MY head is swimming ...)
I think I may have to get this one, too. That would give me a reason to buy an ice cream freezer.

Peach and Prosecco sounds heavenly!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Oh Billy Would Have Loved This One!! by Gourmet_Mom (I think I may have t...)
Thanks Jean, I just downloaded it to my iPad.
  Re: Re: Oh Billy Would Have Loved This One!! by Cubangirl (Thanks Jean, I just ...)
Ditto!
Maryann

Re: Re: Oh Billy Would Have Loved This One!! by Mare749 (Ditto! [img]/ubbthr...)
I will be getting this one. Hee Hee! Billy would have been all over this in a heartbeat.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Oh Billy Would Have Loved This One!! by Harborwitch (I will be getting th...)
Well I had to buy it too so first thing when I get home is to get my ice cream maker bucket in the freezer
  Re: Re: Oh Billy Would Have Loved This One!! by DFen911 (Well I had to buy it...)
Sorbet time in the neighborhood!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oh Billy Would Have Loved This One!! by cjs (Sorbet time in the n...)
The ice cream bucket is in the freezer. Now just have to make a decision!

The directions say to put the sorbet in an air-tight container. I have a lot of containers, just not sure if they are air-tight. What will everyone be using?
Maryann