Way OT - Alaska Cruise
  Re: (...)
We've finally sorted through our photos from an Alaska cruise and I posted a few (okay, 29) photos to my FB account. Here's the link: Alaskan Cruise. I hope it works!
  Re: Way OT - Alaska Cruise by karyn (We've finally sorted...)
I went through each and every one 3 times. Thank you! What a wonderful trip. I hope to make it one day soon.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Way OT - Alaska Cruise by Mare749 (I went through each ...)
I will grab a cup of coffee later this a.m. and slowly look thru. I'd love to take that one, also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Way OT - Alaska Cruise by cjs (I will grab a cup of...)
I sent a friend request so I can see them

I will be crushed if you decline me
  Re: Re: Way OT - Alaska Cruise by DFen911 (I sent a friend requ...)
Maryann, I so glad you enjoyed them. The scenery in Alaska is truly amazing. It really was a fabulous trip, and I'm so glad that our grown children enjoy spending time with us, y'know?

Denise, there is no way I'd decline you! I hope you enjoy looking at our photos.

Jean, I think Alaska is an amazing place to cruise. John and I are already talking about going back in 5 or so years, and spending a second week touring inland. We have friends who say that is even more incredible.
  Re: Re: Way OT - Alaska Cruise by karyn (Maryann, I so glad y...)
Jean - I can't believe you haven't toured Alaska! It's so close to you!

Karyn - isn't it incredible? While we were in Glacier Bay National park, we filmed a glacier calving! We also want to go back and do the land tour.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Way OT - Alaska Cruise by BarbaraS (Jean - I can't belie...)
I can't either, Barbara!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com