OT - Grandbaby Day!
  Re: (...)
The past two weeks have been full of ups and downs, and sideways... (Job changes for hubby) Just a crazy time. But... things seem to have settled into place just in time.

Today is the day I get to meet my new granddaughter, Harper, and my new son-in-law, Brandon. Harper almost 3 months old.

Brad and I have kept it a secret from Maggie and Joe, so they are going to be totally surprised when their sister, husband, and niece get here sometime today!

Guess what we are going to have for dinner? PIZZA! And a Butterscotch Cream Pie for dessert. Appetizer, Mexican Coleslaw and Chips.

I am sure I will share a pic or two with you all here
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: OT - Grandbaby Day! by luvnit (The past two weeks h...)
Oh Laura!! How exciting for your whole family! You'd better take pictures. Hope Brad's new job doesn't interfere with travel plans!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Grandbaby Day! by cjs (Oh Laura!! How excit...)
What a great day!!! Cannot wait to see pictures and hear how the visit went. Enjoy every wonderful moment
  Re: Re: OT - Grandbaby Day! by DFen911 (What a great day!!! ...)
Have a wonderful visit, and post lots of pictures! I'm sure they'll love your pizza, Laura!!
  Re: Re: OT - Grandbaby Day! by karyn (Have a wonderful vis...)
Oh, I'm so happy for you, Laura! This will be the best visit ever. Nothing like holding your grandbaby. Yes, pictures please!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT - Grandbaby Day! by Mare749 (Oh, I'm so happy for...)
Exciting news indeed! Have a GREAT visit! And definitely share pictures!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.