T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/19/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I have pizza dough ready to go, but think I'll let it 'age' another day...I was going to say I have no idea, but looking thru Chef's Journey...Home for the Beerox recipe for Linda, saw some dishes I haven't made forever, so may pick an oldie to make.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/19/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We are having grilled italian sausage sandwiches topped with sauteed peppers and onions.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/19/13?? by Trixxee (We are having grille...)
Nope, with all the wonderful corn (I'm about corn like Blane & Trixxee are about asparagus!!), we're having black bean & corn tacos.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/19/13?? by cjs (Nope, with all the w...)
I have sourdough pizza dough - so tonight will be a chicken mole pizza. If I don't have to work this afternoon I'll put a little smoke on the chicken breasts, smoke some catsup, and some herbs.

I've got a loaf of sourdough bread in the bread machine - too hot to bake in here.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/19/13?? by Harborwitch (I have sourdough piz...)
I'm going to make a Chicken Caesar pizza tomorrow w/half my pizza dough.

Other half I think will be (FINALLY!) aligator pizza subbing it for the shrimp in the Creole Pizza.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/19/13?? by cjs (I'm going to make a ...)
Those both sound good. I might grill some romaine to go with the pizza.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/19/13?? by Harborwitch (Those both sound goo...)
I have some chuck steaks marinating in the fridge that will go on the grill. Then making a caesar potato salad with snap peas, radishes and red onion.
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/19/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We're doing a pizza in the Breville toaster oven. Hope it comes out okay.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/19/13?? by BarbaraS (We're doing a pizza ...)
Oh boy, were the Quinoa, B.B. & Corn tacos wonderful!!

Reviewed here -

http://www.grouprecipes.com/136499/quinoa,-black-bean-corn-tacos.html

Will certainly do this filling again.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/19/13?? by cjs (Oh boy, were the Qui...)
We'e doing a variation on a grilled cheese sandwich, with salami, pepperocini, olive tapanade, and roasted red peppers. It sounded good, and I have everything on hand!