OMG! Iron Chef Dolphin Fish/Mahi Mahi/Dorado
  Re: (...)
Depends on your location. Dolphin at my house. but even if it's a rerun, I look forward to this one!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: OMG! Iron Chef Dolphin Fish/Mahi Mahi/Dorado by Gourmet_Mom (Depends on your loca...)
We're watching.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OMG! Iron Chef Dolphin Fish/Mahi Mahi/Dorado by Harborwitch (We're watching. [br...)
I finally got to see "battle mussels" (repeat). Really good!! I've been looking for it for months!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: OMG! Iron Chef Dolphin Fish/Mahi Mahi/Dorado by Old Bay (I finally got to see...)
Dashi sauce and marrow got my attention!
Daphne
  Re: Re: OMG! Iron Chef Dolphin Fish/Mahi Mahi/Dorado by Gourmet_Mom (Dashi sauce and marr...)
I enjoyed "Battle Tamarind," despite the presence of Bobby Flay and even though the result was clearly a farce (Flay had some interesting ideas, but was not even in the same league as the contestant as far as tamarind was concerned).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: OMG! Iron Chef Dolphin Fish/Mahi Mahi/Dorado by labradors (I enjoyed "Battle Ta...)
What the heck did we miss?? I taped an Iron Chef last night - is this what you all are talking about???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OMG! Iron Chef Dolphin Fish/Mahi Mahi/Dorado by cjs (What the heck did we...)
Mine was a repeat of one I missed and wanted to see. It was either on Food or Cooking mid afternoon Sunday.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: OMG! Iron Chef Dolphin Fish/Mahi Mahi/Dorado by Old Bay (Mine was a repeat of...)
It was possible it was a repeat, Jean...but a good one featuring one of my favorite fish. I hope it comes on again on Saturday afternoon so I can take notes. And yes, it's the one you taped last night.
Daphne
  Re: Re: OMG! Iron Chef Dolphin Fish/Mahi Mahi/Dorado by Gourmet_Mom (It was possible it w...)
Oh good!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com