Top Chef Master or Old Dog/New Tricks SPOILER!!!
  Re: (...)
What a great season this will be!! And, for the first time I'm watching the 'side show' on ipad!!

The Battle of the Sous Chefs is a hoot! A few wouldn't work with me very long, that's for sure. (just Monday morning quarterbacking here... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Top Chef Master or Old Dog/New Tricks SPOILER!!! by cjs (What a great season ...)
I didn't even know this started again?! Not one word in any of my magazines and never even saw a commercial for it Off to check for reruns.
  Re: Re: Top Chef Master or Old Dog/New Tricks by DFen911 (I didn't even know t...)
I've been enjoying Top Chef Masters. What I have learned is that meals I thought took a long time, can be made in a short time. Loved the larb idea.
It has been interesting to see the different results between the quickfire and the elimination. I don't want to say more in case folks have not watched it yet.

I've not watched the side show yet.
  Re: Re: Top Chef Master or Old Dog/New Tricks by Cubangirl (I've been enjoying T...)
Yes. That was a particularly interesting episode, last night.

The side show (Battle of the Sous Chefs on the Bravo website) for next week's episode of Top Chef Masters is already up. Interesting. I like it.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Top Chef Master or Old Dog/New Tricks by labradors (Yes. That was a par...)
I guess I should add "SPOILER" to the title so those who haven't watched an episode should stay away and others can talk freely about it!

I'll do it now - so if you haven't watched last night's - DON'T READ ANY FURTHER!!

O.K., talk away (I'll be back here tomorrow - we will watch the episode tonight. )

I loved watching the Sous Chef battle and the 'disposal bin'. they are coming up with some fun/interesting new twists!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Top Chef Master or Old Dog/New Tricks SPOILER! by cjs (I guess I should add...)
I was outraged that a bunch of L.A. hicks don't know anything about egg yolk added to ravioli (and they "didn't understand the dish" and because of the hillbillies, a wonderful cook was sent home!!! Honest to God I almost threw a shoe at the television!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com