Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce Review
  Re: (...)
This is a very good grilled chicken dish - I will only add my notes here, but the rest of the recipe is on Group recipes.

http://www.grouprecipes.com/136557/grill...sauce.html

Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce
Cuisine Tonight Grilling Book (Double Book), July 25, 2013

[Image: July25CaHChixwRedPepperSauce_zps7cd6ee66.jpg]

We really enjoyed this sauce/salsa!!
Champagnetime Note: For charring the veggies, use whatever method you prefer – I like to do them on my gas stove without rubbing with oil, much less messy (using the skewers for the onion to keep intact). Also, instead of chicken breast pieces, I grilled a half of chicken (for leftovers). The red pepper sauce makes a lot – even making a ‘heavy-handed’ half recipe, I still have lots of leftover to top baguette slices for and appetizer.

I'd love to add this one to a chef's journey 'group' but I guess you can only have one, Labs??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce Review by cjs (This is a very good ...)
No problem, Jean, just pull up the recipe and do the "add to group" as usual, but with the second group selected. It works. Afterwards, you'll see two groups listed for it.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce Review by labradors (No problem, Jean, ju...)
oh good! Thanks Labs.

--------

It worked!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce Review by cjs (oh good! Thanks Labs...)
That looks so pretty. Thanks for the review!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce Review by Mare749 (That looks so pretty...)
(I forgot the goat cheese before I took the picture and had taken a couple bites before I remembered it!! ) The goat cheese really, as they say, takes it over the top.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce Review by cjs ((I forgot the goat c...)
This basic dish is really fun to work with. I'm so glad I did a half chicken rather than the called for breasts (which I don't like to start with!).

Today, worked with some more of the red pepper sauce (I hate that name, it's really a salsa, not a sauce!!)

We had two dishes for dinner today...
1. I roasted beets (for another dish, but wanted to use them), the l/o smashed potatoes, some grilled chicken chunks topped with the 'salsa' and goat cheese. The potatoes and chicken were hot, the rest not.

[Image: July26GrilledChixandPotatoHashwRedpepper...006957.jpg]

This dish was very good with Tobin James Ballistic Zin!!

----
2nd plate - Beet salad with greens tossed with Balsamic Vinaigrette, red pepper 'salsa' and slice chicken and goat cheese
[Image: July26GrilledChixwRedPeppersauceampbeets...39ba4c.jpg]

This cold salad was very good with St. Laurent Chardonnay and Bonair Chardonnay both.

Don't know how many would play with this many dishes from one basic, but I thought it was a lot of fun.

Tonight for a snack, I'm going to toast some focaccia and top with the last (thank heavens) of the red pepper salsa & goat cheese and dump the rest of the grilled chix in a box of tomato & red pepper soup.

THEN I don't want to have red bell pepper for a number of days!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce Review by cjs (This basic dish is r...)
God Bless this forum!! Something is clicked wrong on my printer and I'm not getting a prompt for copying and I wanted to make this chicken dish. I like to have a hard copy to tape to the cupboard above my work area and I was really 'annoyed' Came on here hoping this one had been posted and yes, indeed I had. Plus now I have the leftover ideas I used last time, too.

I love this forum!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com