What's for Sunday Dinner, 7.28/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Leftovers here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7.28/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Tonight we're having the Steak and Potato Kebabs with Mint Chimichurri from C@H #88. It's been a while since I made it, but my notes say we loved it!
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7.28/13?? by karyn (Tonight we're having...)
Grilled rib-eyes with bacon-molasses butter and corn on the cob.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7.28/13?? by losblanos1 (Grilled rib-eyes wit...)
What, what, what??? Did I miss something? What is bacon molasses butter, Blane?

Dinner tonight is going to be grilled Korean Bulgogi, steamed rice, and grilled zukes.

I really should break out the champagne tonight. We are finally done with our rental!!! (I might have to treat myself to a manicure!)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7.28/13?? by Mare749 (What, what, what??? ...)
You sold it or got it ready for new renters?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7.28/13?? by cjs (You sold it or got i...)
Finally finished rehab on one apartment and rented it today. So, done for a while, I hope!
Maryann

Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7.28/13?? by Mare749 (What, what, what??? ...)
Quote:

What, what, what??? Did I miss something? What is bacon molasses butter, Blane?

Maryann, it's a recipe from Cuisines latest grilling cookbook. It's a compound butter with bacon, a molasses reduction, minced scallions, bacon fat and salt. Pretty dang good. I don't even want to see the calorie count on this.

[Image: Bacon-molassesbutter_zps535182cf.jpg]
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7.28/13?? by losblanos1 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Guess I'd better go take a look!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7.28/13?? by cjs (Guess I'd better go ...)
I'm doing a 4lb boneless chuck roast on the BBQ. Browned it, then wrapped it in foil with the marinade and veggies. Never did a roast on the grill
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7.28/13?? by DFen911 (I'm doing a 4lb bone...)
Thanks Blane. I need to order that grilling book.
Maryann