Tuesday's Dinner, 7/30/13??
  Re: (...)
Wha's on the menu for everyone today???

I have a small chuck roast to put in the crockpot, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Anybody else miss Laura being around here?? I don't even see her on Facebook lately - family vacation??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/30/13?? by cjs (Wha's on the menu fo...)
Yes, I miss Laura too. Probably just busier with the family during the summer.

Once again, not sure about dinner but I was looking at the Grilling book last night and think I might do some bbq chicken.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/30/13?? by cjs (Wha's on the menu fo...)
I'm thinking about the Jerk Fish Sandwiches from one of the grilling books. Maybe some corn & black bean salad? It's a work day.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/30/13?? by Harborwitch (I'm thinking about t...)
So, I decided on the Best Ever BBQ Chicken from the first Grilling book. Sauce is made and chicken is brining. Also decided on grilled butternut squash as a side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/30/13?? by Mare749 (So, I decided on the...)
We're having the Grilled Steak & Potato Kebabs with Mint Chimichurri that never happened on Sunday. We were tired, so I just made quesadillas that night.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/30/13?? by karyn (We're having the Gri...)
Didn't get the crockpot going early enough so the beef will be tomorrow. Today, I made use of the garlic I roasted in my new little handy-dandy garlic roaster by making garlic jam (reviewed on another thread). And, had sandwiches. Great flavors.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/30/13?? by karyn (We're having the Gri...)
Those jerk sandwiches are delicious!

Tonight it's Summer stuffed chicken breasts with lemon herb beurre blanc and asparagus.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/30/13?? by losblanos1 (Those jerk sandwiche...)
The jerk sandwiches are good.

We are just getting Which Wich sandwiches for dinner. Recuperating from camping and cleaning up. Not much to eat in the house (though I did stop for milk) until I get to the store tomorrow.