http://www.grouprecipes.com/136643/pesto-pasta.html

[Image: Aug1PestoPastaweggandflatbread_zpsd6453186.jpg]

Flatbread –
http://www.grouprecipes.com/136642/garli...bread.html

[Image: Aug1Flatbreadsliced_zpsb97c7f22.jpg]

Bread Pudding

http://www.grouprecipes.com/136641/maple...dding.html

[Image: Aug1MapleBreadPUddingUpclose_zpscbb08e23.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Another Cook Day - - Reviews by cjs (Fun Day -[br][br]Pes...)
- Sigh -

Always the egg...

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Another Cook Day - - Reviews by BarbaraS (- Sigh -[br][br]Alwa...)
Oh, it's you, Barbara! I think I accused Trixxee of being the un-American no egg person. .
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Another Cook Day - - Reviews by cjs (Oh, it's you, Barbar...)
Oh, I could eat one of those eggs on just about anything. Love eggs! You sure were busy today. Everything looks so good, especially the bread pudding, which I love. But, for some reason I have had a hankering for rice pudding.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Another Cook Day - - Reviews by cjs (Oh, it's you, Barbar...)
Quote:

Oh, it's you, Barbara! I think I accused Trixxee of being the un-American no egg person. .

Twas not me! I put eggs on hash, fried rice, mexican food, etc.
  Re: Re: Another Cook Day - - Reviews by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
What's even worse than someone "no eggs" is someone who doesn't want "runny yolks." Where I come from, the term "runny" only applies to undercooked whites, but the yolk should ALWAYS be liquid, unless you're making scrambled eggs or Easter eggs.

Fair warning to all breakfast restaurants out there: do NOT serve me fried or poached eggs that have a hard yolk!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Another Cook Day - - Reviews by labradors (What's even worse th...)
That pasta dish with the egg was so rich and creamy looking. While I don't eat a lot of eggs, when I do THAT is how I love them!

Well played Jean...well played...
  Re: Re: Another Cook Day - - Reviews by DFen911 (That pasta dish with...)
I am with Barbara, really dislike runny yolks. I like my eggs scrambled well, and only eat fried eggs in fried egg and ham sandwiches (which I love) and then the yolk are completely cooked. I guess I don't really like yolks at all since I don't eat hard boiled eggs either.
  Re: Re: Another Cook Day - - Reviews by Cubangirl (I am with Barbara, r...)
I'm with you on this one, Labs!!
www.achefsjourney.com