OT - Hello! I have missed everybody!
  Re: (...)
Well, cuddling one little baby sure takes up a LOT of time! It has been very, very fun though. Nice to see my daughter too, which I haven't seen her in a year and a half. It's also been a pleasure to get to know my new SIL. He's a great guy, very nice and I a so happy for my daughter Brittany.

We have had a lot of family dinners, late nights of talking, eating, and, of course, a few glasses of wine. I haven't been online much. So I it looks like I have a few posts to catch up on and see what you all have been up to!

I will try to post some pics soon of my sweet little grandbaby, and her lovely family

***Update, here is baby Harper!
[Image: 970653_10200738666602174_303265602_n.jpg]

[Image: 972102_10200738676682426_968780133_n.jpg]
  Re: OT - Hello! I have missed everybody! by luvnit (Well, cuddling one l...)
Great to have you back, Laura! Maybe you can join us for Denise's birthday/mystery-box dinner. Take a look at the first thread in the forum.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: OT - Hello! I have missed everybody! by labradors (Great to have you ba...)
Oh Laura, what a little sweetheatt! I have been following the picutres on facebook, so I did know you were still alive, but you have been missed!

Welcome back.Summer vacation and a new baby in the family can certainly fill many, many hours.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Hello! I have missed everybody! by cjs (Oh Laura, what a lit...)
What a beautiful baby! I've been off for far less inspiring reasons. We'll both catch up together!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT - Hello! I have missed everybody! by Gourmet_Mom (What a beautiful bab...)
Let's be getting the neighborhood back together....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Hello! I have missed everybody! by cjs (Let's be getting the...)
Nice to see you again, Laura. Glad you have had a fun summer. Your grandbaby is so pretty.

Daphne, you finally surfaced! This calls for jello shots! Did I post this one already?

http://jelly-shot-test-kitchen.blogspot....shots.html
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT - Hello! I have missed everybody! by Mare749 (Nice to see you agai...)
You know, I have yet to try Jell-O shots?!?! It's good to be back! I'm not going to try to dig too far back unless some of you have recommendations on something I missed?
Daphne
  Re: Re: OT - Hello! I have missed everybody! by Gourmet_Mom (You know, I have yet...)
Oh Laura just too darn precious! Love these pictures I would spend every second cuddling too!
  Re: Re: OT - Hello! I have missed everybody! by DFen911 (Oh Laura just too da...)
Oh Lordie - we're in trouble now (don't think Denise saw it!)

It's really been dead around here, so it's great to come on and see so many threads lit up with Daphne and Laura going thru them.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Hello! I have missed everybody! by cjs (Oh Lordie - we're in...)
Too busy ogling the baby! WHEW! Close one! LOL!
Daphne