Monday's Dinner, 8/5/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Haven't a clue here yet - I'll wait to be inspired.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/5/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Today is a Chili day for us. I have a loaf of Italian bread for dipping. I think I may even make Chili spaghetti to s-t-r-e-t-c-h the meal a bit further.

Top each plate with a bit of sour cream, cheddar cheese, and green onions!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/5/13?? by luvnit (Today is a Chili day...)
Laura - it's good see my 'early morning' buddy back!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/5/13?? by cjs (Laura - it's good se...)
Grilled eggplant parmesan panini. Maybe some french fries for Ron. Watermelon for dessert.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/5/13?? by Mare749 (Grilled eggplant par...)
We had steak left over, so I decided to pick up some crusty rolls when making a quick run into Sam's yesterday. I figured since I had such really good rolls on hand, I'd do some subs today.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/5/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (We had steak left ov...)
Still don't know - since it's Monday, Roy is making a foray thru the 'discount meat bin' - retired folk, you know.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/5/13?? by cjs (Still don't know - s...)
My friend Joanna and I call that the rancid meat section. LOL.

We are having an oldie but a goodie - chicken with a creamy sundried tomato cream sauce over angel hair pasta. Will top with some fresh basil from my miniature herb garden.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/5/13?? by Trixxee (My friend Joanna and...)
Feeling kind of silly again. Plans changed. Tony picked up some marinated Korean style beef ribs to grill from a Korean market near his office at lunch time. Have never had them before. Will just have rice and a salad. Chicken can wait until tomorrow.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/5/13?? by Trixxee (Feeling kind of sill...)
Trixxee, that's twice this week....have you ever been sent to your room, yet??????????????? Get ready.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/5/13?? by cjs (Trixxee, that's twic...)
Yeah, I think my new strategy is say what we're having while it's actually cooking. LOL.