Jody's 1st Request
  Re: (...)
Jody posted her question on the intro thread, so I'm putting it here so whoever can answer the question can see it faster.

--------------
Thanks Jean,
I love to talk food, so I hope that I will fit in, I especially will like to share my experiences cooking!

My main reason for "googling" cusiine at home was that I have lost my Feb 2013 magazine, and I am looking for the spinach casserole recipe from that mag!. I bought a LOT of spinach the other day, and now I can't find that recipe and all I can think about is having saag paneer for dinner! if you know how I can get my mitts on that recipe, I would be very grateful.

------------

Jody, someone will be along in no time to help you out. I would search, but I've got sourdough that I have to work with, so I'm off now.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Jody's 1st Request by cjs (Jody posted her ques...)
If no one can find it by searching, someone can just take a picture of that page and post it. I would but my subscription had lapsed during that time.
  Re: Re: Jody's 1st Request by Trixxee (If no one can find i...)
Found in 2 seconds by searching for "cuisine at home feb 2013 spinach casserole"

http://acoupleoffoodiesintacoma.blogspot...erole.html
  Re: Re: Jody's 1st Request by Trixxee (Found in 2 seconds b...)
Wow! Amazing! Thank you so much Trixxee! I love this recipe! it is fast and tasty!! I appreciate your google skills. My hubby and I will toast this forum tonight over our spinach casserole and a glass of Niagara Riesling!
  Re: Re: Jody's 1st Request by jodybarnett (Wow! Amazing! Than...)
Niagara Riesling!! You're going to fit in so well around here!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jody's 1st Request by cjs (Niagara Riesling!! Y...)
Wow this looks great. Shall we save on the CAH page of Group Recipes so we never lose it again?
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Jody's 1st Request by farnfam (Wow this looks great...)
O.K.,I'll post it in the a.m. It is the "Spiced Creamy Spinach Casserole" right??

We celebrated Denise's B'day dinner to much so won't try today.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jody's 1st Request by cjs (O.K.,I'll post it in...)
Don't forget Issue and page number so we can easily reference the mag
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Jody's 1st Request by farnfam (Don't forget Issue a...)
Here's the recipe over on Group Recipes -

Spiced Creamy Spinach Casserole
http://www.grouprecipes.com/136712/spice...html/saved

and the Tomato Basmati Rice
http://www.grouprecipes.com/136713/tomat...-rice.html
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jody's 1st Request by cjs (Here's the recipe ov...)
Way to go Trixxee and Jean!!!

Welcome, Jody! I agree, it looks like you will fit right in! Hope to see lots more of you!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.