Thursday's Dinner, 8/22/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone??

Decisions, decisions - I have so many leftovers....and sourdough pizza dough 'overnighting' hmmmm
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/22/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Major housecleaning today so keeping it easy. Better-for-you burgers and a chopped salad for dinner tonight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/22/13?? by Mare749 (Major housecleaning ...)
Continuing on with eating better - grilled teriyaki salmon and sauteed zucchini.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/22/13?? by Trixxee (Continuing on with e...)
We're having Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad with Chipotle Buttermilk Dressing tonight. I made both dressings and the bbq sauce ahead 'cuz I knew I'd be tired tonight...didn't get home until after 10, and had a before school department meeting. Wine and early bedtime are definitely in order!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/22/13?? by karyn (We're having [url=h...)
Karyn, the chipotle chicken was awesome, a keeper for sure. Thanks again.
I've been flip-flopping all day between cinnamon roll pancakes and grilled rib-eye. The rib-eye won, AGAIN! It's just to gorgeous of a day not to grill.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/22/13?? by losblanos1 (Karyn, the chipotle ...)
Braised short ribs in the pressure cooker and cauliflower soup
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/22/13?? by losblanos1 (Karyn, the chipotle ...)
Quote:

Karyn, the chipotle chicken was awesome, a keeper for sure. Thanks again.
I've been flip-flopping all day between cinnamon roll pancakes and grilled rib-eye. The rib-eye won, AGAIN! It's just to gorgeous of a day not to grill.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Blane....but did you have to follow up with the gorgeous weather comment....we are STILL drowning! We've already reached (maybe exceeded) our annual rainfall this year. I'm guessing we're headed for a major drought just because so many of us are praying for a dry day!!!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/22/13?? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
You are really having our weather, Karyn! Blane and I are basking in sunshine for a while.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com