Sunday Dinner, 8/25/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're going to a pizza party and I'm taking an appetizer I made at some time, but didn't add a date to it. (did give it 5 "*" tho. Roasted Peppers with Marinated Feta and Greek Olives.

We're invited to quite a soiree of a dinner party tomorrow evening also - quite the social butterflies all of a sudden.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/25/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We are having a birthday party for my father-in-law today. So, we will be having grilled NY strip steaks, potato salad, grilled corn and baked beans. The girls are bringing cake and ice cream.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/25/13?? by Mare749 (We are having a birt...)
I've got Jean's Beer Brats simmering on the stove right now, and man does it smell good. One hour to go until we can dig in.

Tonight's dinner is a favorite, House Chow Mein with pan fried noodles.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/25/13?? by losblanos1 (I've got Jean's Beer...)
Don't keep me hanging now, Blane - I want to drool over the pix as soon as you take them!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/25/13?? by cjs (Don't keep me hangin...)
I'll post the pictures as soon as I finish eating and I don't think that it will take too long to scarf these down.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/25/13?? by losblanos1 (I'll post the pictur...)
These were delicious! It's a make again for sure.

Jean, I didn't quite know how to plate these so I tried different combos. I hope you find a picture that you can use.

This pic is my favorite.

[Image: Brat_zpse103ee5e.jpg]

[Image: Brat2_zpsce92984e.jpg]

[Image: Brat3_zps8dcdcf01.jpg]

[Image: Brat5_zpsd96e0ac8.jpg]
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/25/13?? by losblanos1 (These were delicious...)
Wow, great Blane - decisions, decisions.

In pix 1 & 3 what is the condiment that kinda looks like.....I don't know what???

I like #4 very much..... until I know what that condiment is.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/25/13?? by cjs (Wow, great Blane - d...)
Picture #1, with the onions, it is Inglehoffer stone ground mustard.
Picture #3, added ketchup to picture #1.
Picture #4, is the same as picture #3, I just rotated the brat to give it a cleaner/uncluttered look.
Picture #2, Just the brat and onions, no condiments.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/25/13?? by losblanos1 (Picture #1, with the...)
Blane, I want all of them...they're making my pizza sound a whole lot less appealing than it did a few minutes ago!

Needless to say, we're having pizza...deep dish, Chicago style, with Italian sausage. Even though I'm pouting, I'm sure we'll enjoy it!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/25/13?? by karyn (Blane, I want all of...)
Oh for heaven's sake - grainy mustard??? It almost looks like slices of something. Sorry. Now the picture makes sense to me and I love them all. Thank you so much for doing this.
www.achefsjourney.com