Tuesday's Dinner, 9/3/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

We were 'getting out of town' and head up to Mt. Baker for the day, but it's been raining most of the night and doesn't look like it will be letting up anytime soon.

So, guess we'll stay home and have leftovers.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/3/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
It's cool and rainy here as well. We have leftovers from the beer can chicken we cooked yesterday, corn and baked potatoes, so tonight will be chicken corn chowder.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/3/13?? by Mare749 (It's cool and rainy ...)
Hot and humid here. But I think I'm going to make some chicken noodle soup anyway. Having one of those days where nothing sounds even remotely good and I figure this will do some of the least damage to my waistline.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/3/13?? by Trixxee (Hot and humid here. ...)
The rain has let up here and it looks like the sun may break through the clouds. Tonight we're having huevos rancheros and Maryann's birthday dinner Mexican rice.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/3/13?? by losblanos1 (The rain has let up ...)
We're getting more rain, so it's headed towards you, Blane....darn.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/3/13?? by cjs (We're getting more r...)
Started to rain again. It might be a good day to bake something.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/3/13?? by losblanos1 (Started to rain agai...)
Blane got me to craving Beer Brats, so they are simmering away now. Corn on the cob on the side.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/3/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Blane got me to crav...)
Piddle, I'm going to have to join this bandwagon..........
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/3/13?? by cjs (Piddle, I'm going to...)
After a rainy, cloudy Labor Day weekend, the sun came out today and the weather should be gorgeous through next weekend. Of course, John and I are headed to the west coast for the rest of the week, 'cuz my parents want to discuss their estate with their four children. As far as the estate goes, as long as there aren't any issues that cause a permanent split, as happened in my mom's generation, I don't care, but I sure will miss sun in Atlanta!

Okay, I'm done whining....we went out to dinner and I may or may not be AWOL until next Monday. It depends on when I can get onto the internet. Stay safe everyone!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/3/13?? by karyn (After a rainy, cloud...)
What part of the west coast, Karyn?
www.achefsjourney.com