Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

One of the duck methods I did yesterday was from an old recipe, Duck with Olives, that I think we'll have today. With polenta if Roy goes out (as old retired men love to do EVERYDAY!), or tortellini if he doesn't.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Well I'm excited as I'm doing a whole smoked steelhead Thanks Jean!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? by DFen911 (Well I'm excited as ...)
Purposely planned for leftovers (meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy) to make for an easy school night.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? by Trixxee (Purposely planned fo...)
(and I'm trying to stay out of my smoked trout.... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? by cjs ((and I'm trying to s...)
We are doing Buffalo Wings and salad! Couldn't talk William into catfish tonight, but got a promise for Saturday! YAY!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (We are doing Buffalo...)
"Couldn't talk William into catfish tonight" - what's the matter with that man?????????????
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? by cjs ("Couldn't talk Willi...)
Once again Theresa inspired me, tonight's dinner is Maryann's birthday dinner, chicken & bacon burritos with the Mexican rice.

By the way, isn't today the review of 'Somebody's Birthday' dinner?
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? by losblanos1 (Once again Theresa i...)
Yes, it is! And, I'm going to be late - don't know where the days go

But, where is Maryann's review???
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? by cjs (Yes, it is! And, I'm...)
Well...we had a great time on the west coast until the kimchi I bought at the Ferry Building in San Francisco caught up with me...it was delicious, but must have had a few uninvited guests. Needless to say, the flight home was an adventure!

I slept it off all day yesterday and did go into work today, but had no idea of what to make for dinner so I just picked up stuff for Reuben sandwiches. John loves them and I'm not that hungry these days! Maybe I'll lose a few pounds...LOL!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/9/13?? by karyn (Well...we had a grea...)
Oh, oh - not fun to travel like that, Karyn! Glad you're feeling better. You must have had a bird's eye view of the new fire in the S.F. area.
www.achefsjourney.com