Tuesday's Dinner, 9/17/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Today is travel day - we're catching up with Denise & Derek in Wenatchee. Hmmmnn, who SHALL we call this time.......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/17/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Have fun!

Tony made his tri tip chili last night for tonight. Think we will skip the cornbread this time. Waistline does not need it.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/17/13?? by Trixxee (Have fun![br][br]Ton...)
Have a great time and safe travels!

We are grilling strip steaks tonight and topping with anchovies, butter, and mushrooms. Baked potato and a salad on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/17/13?? by Mare749 (Have a great time an...)
Oh good!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/17/13?? by cjs (Oh good!...)
Have a safe trip Jean.

We're on the same page Maryann.

Tonight it's a grilled rib-eye with anchovy-butter, maitake mushrooms, potato confit and asparagus. I bought some criminis, just in case Carylann balks at the maitakes.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/17/13?? by losblanos1 (Have a safe trip Jea...)
Double yeah!! Thanks guys
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/17/13?? by cjs (Double yeah!! Thanks...)
*whips out the Rolodex and spins it....*
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/17/13?? by DFen911 (*whips out the Rolod...)
Have fun, gals and guys! Shrimp risotto(lots of lobster stock in freezer, when did I find time to make that?) with asparagus and peas. salad on the side with maple balsamic dressing. And I have some beautiful lemon basil, I can taste it now! No, I'm not feeding Picky but my sister in law who is always so happy when she doesn't have to make a boring dinner for my brother, who isn't as picky as Picky but close!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/17/13?? by pjcooks (Have fun, gals and g...)
PJ, that sounds like a very tasty dinner! How do you make maple balsamic dressing, please?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/17/13?? by Mare749 (PJ, that sounds like...)
I'd like to know also, I have one and would love to compare.
www.achefsjourney.com