A Week In Wenatchee.....w Wild Peoples
  Re: (...)
We're all here and ready to party. Roy just opened a bottle of Tobin James Ballistic and we're going over to bother them while they set up.

More later.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: A Week In Wenatchee.....w Wild Peoples by cjs (We're all here and r...)
Good girl! You simply cannot set up without a beverage. Wouldn't hear of it.
  Re: Re: A Week In Wenatchee.....w Wild Peoples by Trixxee (Good girl! You simp...)
This is going to be fun to watch! LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: A Week In Wenatchee.....w Wild Peoples by Gourmet_Mom (This is going to be ...)
And the pics might even be better!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: A Week In Wenatchee.....w Wild Peoples by Mare749 (And the pics might e...)
I'll take the cameras Thursday!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: A Week In Wenatchee.....w Wild Peoples by Harborwitch (I'll take the camera...)
Well all I gotta say is, WTG Roy for bringing the ice condoms
  Re: A Week In Wenatchee.....w Wild Peoples by cjs (We're all here and r...)
I can't wait!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: A Week In Wenatchee.....w Wild Peoples by luvnit (I can't wait!...)
Yes he did, bless his little heart!! The new little ice maker is great!

We all spent the day catching up and talking over each other - so fast, I couldn't even take notes except this one, "Xenthesis from Lodi, 2011 Zin - wonderful!"

[Image: 2013-09-17062009_zpsa794a199.jpg]

And as I sent the above pix to photoshop's Travel folder, ran across the last meal from our last winter's trip.....drool Leftover Lemon Chicken Piccata Omelet
[Image: Mar23LemonPiccataOmelet2_zps9e8b18b3.jpg]

Today, I think we're going to explore Leavenworth and find some farmers markets for some veggies. It's so fun have another couple to explore with!

P.S. Just noticed what made it into the picture. Lower right corner, a bowl of salt and a "plastic" pepper grinder............strategically placed on Roy's plate. Poor, depri(a)ved Denise with no salt mill nor pepper grinder for on the road.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: A Week In Wenatchee.....w Wild Peoples by cjs (Yes he did, bless hi...)
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: A Week In Wenatchee.....w Wild Peoples by Harborwitch (Tomorrow! Tomorrow!...)
What a life! Wish we were there!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.