Wednesday's Dinner, 9/18/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone??

I have a feeling this will be a day of grazing!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/18/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Back to School Night tonight so we're having something fast - grilled burgers. Not even any fancy toppings - just cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, 1000 island.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/18/13?? by Trixxee (Back to School Night...)
Today is National Cheeseburger Day! Dang, I'd love to have a burger tonight, but I promised the little missus that I would make macaroni and cheese.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/18/13?? by losblanos1 (Today is National Ch...)
Is it really Blane? What do you know! Enjoy the mac and cheese. Would love to see a picture of yours!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/18/13?? by losblanos1 (Today is National Ch...)
Why not a burger with that Mac and cheese?

I had a long busy day today so at the last minute, I opted out of church, bells and choir tonight. The bad part about it, that left me with no dinner plans. We had a pack of thighs that William had just stuck in the freezer, so pulled that out for dinner. We are going to play with some seasonings...my dry rub for beer can chicken, a Kansas City sauce we tried and were so so about on ribs, and hot sauce like we would do for wings. We'll see! Corn on the cob and a tomato salad with basil, mozzarella, and balsamic and olive oil! YUM
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.