Sunday Dinner, 9/22/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

We're having the last two Waygu steaks from my friend Dave Nelson in AZ. Better check out "I Have LEFTOVERS...What Do I Do Now?" cookbook for ideas........... these things are huge.

I have a little caviar left from our smoked trout pizza, so maybe make a caviar pie for the 'later' snack. mmmmmmmm
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/22/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
To celebrate the first day of fall we're having comfort food, Italian sausage & squash soup. I'm also going to make Italian cream cupcakes for work.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/22/12?? by losblanos1 (To celebrate the fir...)
Something with shrimp. Possibly linguine with basil sun-dried tomato butter.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/22/12?? by Trixxee (Something with shrim...)
Well, Blane just helped me decide what's for dinner! Not the cupcakes, although they do sound good.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/22/12?? by Mare749 (Well, Blane just hel...)
Travel day for us, last leg home and with the rain and wind might take us a bit longer. Working on a burger project utilizing Irish Salsa so we'll see how those come out
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/22/12?? by DFen911 (Travel day for us, l...)
Quote:

...Irish Salsa...

Chop the tomatoes, onions and chiles, then just ditch them and drink the Jameson's?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/22/12?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
sounds like something I'd like.....

Oh Denise, you're just making it a sure thing that we're not headed back that direction for many, many days.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/22/12?? by cjs (sounds like somethin...)
I have no clue! Surely something simple on the grill. We should be home just in time to start the grill and have cocktails on the deck and enjoy this gorgeous fall weather!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/22/12?? by Gourmet_Mom (I have no clue! Sur...)
We had leftover steak. We made a steak salad with blu cheese dressing and croutons. Delicious with leftover red wine. Life is good. Best leftovers in seven counties!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/22/12?? by DFen911 (Travel day for us, l...)
Quote:

Travel day for us, last leg home and with the rain and wind might take us a bit longer. Working on a burger project utilizing Irish Salsa so we'll see how those come out

What the hell is Irish salsa? Does it have potato in it?
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".