Tuesday's Dinner, 9/24/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I found 2 goodies at D-Olivo's kiosk in the Pybus Market (which is a fantastic market in Wenatchee) - Jalapeno White Balsamic Vinegar and a Garlic Olive oil, which were wonderful sampled mixed together. So, I think I'll braise my pork ribs over a little chicken stock, then grill them with this combination. Very simple. Also, making some sourdough bread or something today.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/24/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Tonight's dinner involves chicken legs. That's as far as I got I'm thinking about grilling them then basting with hotwing sauce and putting bleu cheese crumbles over them.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/24/13?? by DFen911 (Tonight's dinner inv...)
Cheese ravioli with two sauces- marinara + alfredo. And a salad.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/24/13?? by Trixxee (Cheese ravioli with ...)
I'm hankering for a big ol' fat juicy steak right now, but I have to stick with the menu plan. Tonight it's a new one for us, from issue #95, Chicken & Noodles with tarragon and chives. I'm also making the buttermilk scones as a side. Grilling a steak would be so much easier.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 9/24/13?? by losblanos1 (I'm hankering for a ...)
Yes, it would and I have grilled Waygu steak I had to put in the freezer 'cause we had too much food,
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com