Wednesday's Dinner, 9/25/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Haven't a clue here - not many leftovers, I thought there might be a couple ribs left, but the brushing of Jalapeno Balsamic & Garlic olive oil was just too good. We may just have hot dogs....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/25/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I am going to do some canning today. While looking for something easy to cook, I thought I might be able to scare up the ingredients for Chow Mein Casserole.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/25/13?? by luvnit (I am going to do som...)
Chow Mein Casserole sounds interesting!

I am trying a new recipe (new to me anyway). The open faced pot roast sandwich with gravy dip from the slow cooker book. You serve it over Texas toast and top with swiss cheese and horseradish mayo.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/25/13?? by Trixxee (Chow Mein Casserole ...)
James' mom is coming for dinner, spaghetti and meatballs, classic favorite
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/25/13?? by farnfam (James' mom is coming...)
I have to pick up Katie and Abby after school today and they will be staying for dinner. So, doing spaghetti and meatballs, too!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/25/13?? by Mare749 (I have to pick up Ka...)
Well, hell, I have buger in the freezer and sauce, too. Maybe spaghetti & meatballs around here, too.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/25/13?? by cjs (Well, hell, I have b...)
Steak n' taters tonight.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/25/13?? by losblanos1 (Steak n' taters toni...)
Spaghetti & meatballs it is

And, I even found the cutest little pasta bowls at an antique place. They are supposed to be soup bowls,but they're perfect pasta bowls
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/25/13?? by cjs (Spaghetti & meatball...)
Spaghetti here, too!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/25/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Spaghetti here, too!...)
I guess I'm the rebel I'm cooking a dish suited to the cool weather and rain we've had for the last 4 days. 4 spiced pan seared duck breast, gnocchi with assorted wild mushroom ragu and oven roasted carrots.