Tuesday Dinner, 10/1/13??
  Re: (...)
October already - where is this year going? What's on the menu for everyone today??

Yesterday was a travel day from hell, so we may stay one extra day here in Portland so Roy can relax - but won't know till he gets up and see how he's doing. This darn stoarm - no one should have been on the roads in it, that's for sure.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday Dinner, 10/1/13?? by cjs (October already - wh...)
Hope today is better for traveling, Jean. Stay safe.

Working on a beef stew here. Some for tonight, some for freezing.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Tuesday Dinner, 10/1/13?? by cjs (October already - wh...)
You and Roy stay safe. I've heard on the news how bad the weather is out there and wondered if you guys were in the midst of all of that crap!

We are having Jean's Beer-n-Brats, along with pierogies. We will top the pierogies with the onions from the brats, maybe a little beer juice and some sour cream! Smells really good here right now!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner, 10/1/13?? by luvnit (You and Roy stay saf...)
I love those things, Laura!

William is doing baby back ribs and corn. Simple and pretty cheap at $2.99 a pound!

BTW, Jean, I hope y'all stay safe!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner, 10/1/13?? by luvnit (You and Roy stay saf...)
The weather has been really decent today, the winds have died down, it only rained a couple of times and the sun has been shining through broken clouds.

Those brats are so delicious! Laura, thanks for bringing up that Stroganoff recipe on Trixxee's FB page, it's for dinner tonight.