For the Cook Who Has Everything.....
  Re: (...)
Oh, for more discretionary cash..................

http://www.caviar-powder.com/?utm_source...r+Powder+Saveur
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: For the Cook Who Has Everything..... by cjs (Oh, for more discret...)
I don't know. It seems that the cook who has everything may actually need a good antibiotic.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: For the Cook Who Has Everything..... by labradors (I don't know. It se...)
I understand the army has been serving powdered eggs for years.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: For the Cook Who Has Everything..... by Old Bay (I understand the arm...)
I always have powdered egg whites on hand. Great for when you just need whites. Also always have powdered buttermilk and full and no fat milk.

I think that would make a great executive gift for gourmands, though I am not sure I would appreciate it. Not a caviar fan in general, though I loved the dishes with it at Stir.
  Re: Re: For the Cook Who Has Everything..... by Cubangirl (I always have powder...)
hmmmmm, don't know about using the term 'powdered eggs' in the same context as 'powdered caviar'................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: For the Cook Who Has Everything..... by cjs (hmmmmm, don't know a...)
Maybe you could use spherification to turn them back into caviar.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: For the Cook Who Has Everything..... by labradors (Maybe you could use ...)
Isn't caviar served with chopped hard boiled eggs? I see powdered eggs over powdered caviar
  Re: Re: For the Cook Who Has Everything..... by iBcookin (Isn't caviar served ...)
Okay I got my morning laugh - which is sometimes the best "gift" for the cook who has everything.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: For the Cook Who Has Everything..... by Harborwitch (Okay I got my mornin...)
I'm still waiting to have the real thing! THEN I'll give the powdered caviar a try?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.