Good Snackie!!
  Re: (...)
These are great little snacks and so easy to make - Pillsbury large biscuits split in half - topped with cheddar/jack cheese, slice Serrano pepper and a meatball.

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/8248/t1ea.jpg

Bring the biscuit dough up and around the meatball and seal. I brushed these with garlic oil and sprinkled with Asiago/basil/oregano.

http://imageshack.us/a/img43/9273/mvpu.jpg

Now, we can't stay out of them!!
http://imageshack.us/a/img545/2130/dbai.jpg

Well, crap, don't like those numbers on the pictures...LABS!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Good Snackie!! by cjs (These are great litt...)
Funny, if you click on the picture, it takes you to your Imageshack page where the picture's larger and minus the numbers.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Good Snackie!! by Gourmet_Mom (Funny, if you click ...)
Thank heaven's the numbers don't show up on the pictures for the book!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Thanks,Jean, what a great simple app for the girls' apres Christmas get together! Might be fun in puff pastry as well, with a veal ricotta meatball, with a little nutmeg in there, maybe some gruyere? Hmmmm.....

PJ
PJ
Danger danger Will Robinson!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Good Snackie!! by BarbaraS (Danger danger Will R...)
I think we need these New Years
  Re: Re: Good Snackie!! by DFen911 (I think we need thes...)
Hmmmmmmm
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Good Snackie!! by cjs (Hmmmmmmm [img]/ubbth...)
Jean, when you upload to ImageShack, make sure the "Label thumb" box is not checked.

Also, when you post the pictures in the forum, use the DIRECT link, NOT the forum link. The forum link may already give you the IMG tags (there are those tags again!) to be able to past the whole thing straight into your message, but they set up those links to show only the thumbnails with links to the full-size photos (which is why people were commenting about having to click on the images to see them). If you use the DIRECT link, you'll have to click on "image" down in the "Instant UBB code" section of the message entry, but the image that you get from the direct link will be for the FULL image, without all of the thumbnail nonsense.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Those look delicious, Jean. Did you bake those or fry them like the ones that Labs made the other day?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Good Snackie!! by Mare749 (Those look delicious...)
Thanks Labs - I'll add this to my (copius) notes!

They are baked Maryann. Sure are good, too.
www.achefsjourney.com