T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/18/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm doing Sweet & Sour Ribs - an old B.A. recipe (not a real Asian Sweet & Sour) and Scalloped potatoes
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/18/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Heading out shortly to pick up my dad for the day. The weather is just beautiful, if a bit chilly, but we will head for the park anyway, then out for lunch. Not sure what time I will be back, so Ron may be fending for himself.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/18/13?? by Mare749 (Heading out shortly ...)
Stouffer's Lasagna and steamed broccoli! Unless we get everything done in time to run into Othello for Arepas.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/18/13?? by Harborwitch (Stouffer's Lasagna a...)
Man, does it smell good in here with the Swt & Sour pork goin'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/18/13?? by cjs (Man, does it smell g...)
Really tasty dinner today!! Picture not anything to shout about, but boy was it one of those wintry kind of dinner where you (at least 'we') over eat.

[Image: Oct18SwtSourRibsScallopedTatoes_zpsa1d9c7f1.jpg]

I'm going thru old magazines and the Rib recipe is from 1995 and not listed on Epicurious. If anyone wants it, I'll be glad to post it.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/18/13?? by cjs (Really tasty dinner ...)
Anyone see anything odd? Other than the fact Jean eats dinner for lunch...but Jean it says you posted that at 4:30pm...it's only 2:30pm now as I post.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/18/13?? by DFen911 (Anyone see anything ...)
I posted this at "2:06 p.m." By my posting time. It always amazes me the different times I see on these posts
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/18/13?? by cjs (I posted this at "2:...)
That looks good Jean. Tonight it's a farmers breakfast for dinner. Eggs, sausage and hash browns.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/18/13?? by losblanos1 (That looks good Jean...)
I quit trying to figure out posting times long ago! I had some of y'all out west eating at four! We eat way too late, but for good reason! Deck time is more important and hunting time takes precedence over eating. LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/18/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (I quit trying to fig...)
Quote:

I quit trying to figure out posting times long ago! I had some of y'all out west eating at four! We eat way too late, but for good reason! Deck time is more important and hunting time takes precedence over eating. LOL!

Have you set your time zone difference correctly in the forum?

Click on "My Home," then on "Display preferences, number of shown topics, languages, colors..." and look for where it says;

Current server time is: ...
Choose your time offset in hours (..,-2,-1,0,1,2,..)

Then just enter the appropriate positive or negative number that would make your time and displayed time agree and submit your changes.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?