Boss's Day
  Re: (...)
This was last Wednesday, but our principal was off campus, so we moved our celebration to this week....thankfully, as it was not brought to anybody's attention until the day before. Anyway, I have a problem. Our refrigerator at school broke down and we don't have access to anything other than a microwave to heat stuff up. I have been mulling this over and thought I'd get your input. I have considered doing one of the following thins on Tuesday, place it my crockpot liner, put in fridge, transport Wednesday, and set it to low until service at 3:15. I'm checking with the cafeteria staff about using their walkin for a cold item, or even the crockpot liner until later in the day, but I seem to remember I've been told that is a big no no.

Pulled pork sliders or with scoops
Sesame Chicken
YAKITORI WITH TARE SAUCE
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Boss's Day by Gourmet_Mom (This was last Wednes...)
I vote for a sheet cake and punch and leave it at that. I think these days people like easy.
  Re: Re: Boss's Day by Trixxee (I vote for a sheet c...)
Pulled pork sliders
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Boss's Day by cjs (Pulled pork sliders...)
Trixxee, it's a thing where everyone brings something. Thanks Jean! I thought that was my best bet.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.