Thursday's Dinner, 10/24/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

I have a 1/2 cup sourdough left from feeding yesterday, so we're having hotcakes & bacon and later a bowl of Mexican chili.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/24/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I have some cooked potatoes and I have some ground beef. It will depend on how I feel after work today. I have no idea what we'll be doing today so I'm reserving judgement. It could be breakfast for dinner.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/24/13?? by Harborwitch (I have some cooked p...)
What about beef and potato tacos, Sharon?

Leftover chipotle cream pasta and chicken for me, pizza for Michael. Last night of being left to our own devices.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/24/13?? by Trixxee (What about beef and ...)
We have a few slices of pork loin left (I sent the rest home with my dad) so am making Cuban sandwiches tonight and a chopped salad. Time to clear out the fridge.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/24/13?? by Mare749 (We have a few slices...)
Quote:

Time to clear out the fridge.

Had to do a Sam's run, and got back late. I had a chicken, so stuck some fresh herbs and garlic up it's butt, and it's in the oven. Sam's had beautiful, cheap asparagus (Hello Blaine )mashed sweet potatoes, gravy, that's it.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/24/13?? by Lorraine ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
Who runs out of maple syrup????????????????? (me ) For heaven's sake...so, went with sandwiches instead of beautiful sourdough pancakes. Piddle!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/24/13?? by cjs (Who runs out of mapl...)
Tonight it's grilled rib-eye and asparagus (Hello Lorraine ).
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/24/13?? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's grilled...)
We had bacon, blue cheese burger skins. They were delicious, but since I made them in tiny new potatoes rather than large russets, they were more effort than I can justify for a weeknight dinner. However, since I have my book club tonight, I planned on bite-sized, and did kill two birds with one stone!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/24/13?? by karyn (We had [url=http://b...)
Sharon, you have the making of Hamburger Pie! My recipe is slightly different from Jean's, but I'm sure it's just as good! We LOVE IT! As a matter of fact, I'm making it this weekend! It's in the Chef's Journey book!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/24/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Sharon, you have the...)
Haddock pie with scallops, lobster and shrimp, fresh rolls and maple glazed carrots-I don't dare run out of maple syrup here!

PJ
PJ