Saturday's Dinner, 10/26/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

Not sure here - have making for French Dips in the freezer...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/26/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Today heading out to Kings Estate winery for tasting and lunch. Then some shopping. For dinner, 4 spiced duck breasts, roasted carrots and herbed rice For dessert the Brie with Kahlua and pecans MMmmmm
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/26/13?? by DFen911 (Today heading out to...)
OH groan!!!! I do want that dessert!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/26/13?? by cjs (OH groan!!!! I do wa...)
Sounds so good!

I can't decide on dinner! I'm trying to decide between Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole, Bacon Blue Cheese Burger Skins, Hamburger Pie, Chili, Crescent Dogs. But there is another idea that I got earlier this week, but I can't figure it out! Off to search before I decide!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/26/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Sounds so good![br][...)
You sound like me, Daphne - sometimes I have 5 or 6 notes across the island trying to decide which to fix and when!! Good luck.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/26/13?? by cjs (You sound like me, D...)
I think the one missing was a new way you made pot roast a while back, but I can't find it? I was going to make it a while back and William liked the other option I offered.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/26/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (I think the one miss...)
Figured it out! It was the one where you processed the Italian Soup! Shouldn't have given William a choice! Naturally he won't pick some unknown dish! Hamburger Pie it is! LOL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/26/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Figured it out! It ...)
Not 100% sure but maybe pineapple/teriyaki chicken in the crock pot. I have a Costco sized bag of broccoli to use so maybe we'll make our own teriyaki rice/vegetable bowls. Sounds easy.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/26/13?? by Trixxee (Not 100% sure but ma...)
Fish (Swai) or shrimp?? In a Mexican style or Cuban ? Margaritas to go with or Mojitos? Hmmm, somebody give me an idea or a push lol
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 10/26/13?? by farnfam (Fish (Swai) or shrim...)
Cis, that's a tough choice, both sound really good. If I had to choose, I'd pick Cuban shrimp with mojitos, or fish tacos, or fish Veracruz, or shrimp ceviche, or shrimp tacos, or shrimp fajitas. I hope this helps.

Tonight's dinner is skirt steak quesadillas with blue cheese aioli, Maryann's B'day dinner Mexican rice and simple black beans.