3 Cheese Pizza with Broccoli Rabe & Chick Peas
  Re: (...)
Can you tell by all my postings I really don't want to start cleaning the kitchen and dining room?????????????????????

Saw this this morning and now I'm ready to thaw out some dough.

Three Cheese Pizza with Broccoli Rabe, Sausage and Chick Peas

[Image: ThreeCheeseBrocPizza_300x250_zps3a6f6341.jpg]
Everyone knows a great pizza starts with great cheese—or in this case, three. For a sophisticated, balanced pie, begin with the holy trinity of Wisconsin Sharp Provolone, Wisconsin Mozzarella and Wisconsin Parmesan. Add a few contrasting flavors—like bitter broccoli rabe, mild, nutty chickpeas and the fresh, fragrant flavor of fennel sausage—and serve

1 prepared/proofed dough or parbaked crust for 14-16-inch pizza
2 Tbs garlic-infused olive oil, divided
2-3 links (6 ounces) hot Italian or fennel sausage, crumbled (or sliced) and cooked
1 bunch (6-8 ounces) Broccolini™ or broccoli rabe, half of stem-lenghs removed, steamed and shocked in ice water
3/4 cup (6 ounces) cooked or canned chickpeas or garbanzo beans, drained
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup (4 ounces) Wisconsin Sharp Provolone Cheese, shredded
1 cup (4 ounces) Wisconsin Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1 1/2 oz Wisconsin Parmesan Cheese, shaved

1. Brush prepared dough with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Toss sausage, Broccolini/rabe and garbanzo beans in remaining garlic oil. Season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.

2. Place half the Provolone and Mozzarella on the oiled dough. Arrange sausage mixture over cheese.

3. Top with remaining shredded Provolone and Mozzarella.

4. Bake about 10 minutes (for fresh dough) or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and place shaved Parmesan over.

Yield: : 1 14-16-inch pizza

Source
Source: Wisconsin Cheese website - 10/29/13.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: 3 Cheese Pizza with Broccoli Rabe & Chick Peas by cjs (Can you tell by all ...)
My, doesn't that sound good!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.