Thursday's Dinner, 10/31/13
  Re: (...)
Happy Halloween, everyone and what's on the menu today??

I have one more pkg of Ropa Vieja stew w/Swt. tatoes left in the freezer, so that'll be dinner. Love this dish.

P.S. AND, why have I never made a grilled cheese sandwich with 18 hour bread???????????? Wow, almost had to make Roy a 2nd one last night. We'll have them again tonight for a later snack. He's not going to want to split one, tho, I'm sure. What great flavor.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/31/13 by cjs (Happy Halloween, eve...)
Not sure yet. Possibly old school tacos (hard shell/ground beef), or pulling a orechiette/sausage/broccoli dish from the freezer.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/31/13 by Trixxee (Not sure yet. Possib...)
Going to some friends house. She's doing a beef stew, another is bringing dessert. I, on the other hand, am bringing an unusual appy. I'll post my pictures later after they are assembled
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/31/13 by DFen911 (Going to some friend...)
Good!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/31/13 by cjs (Good! [img]/ubbthrea...)
Chicken parmesan with pasta and asparagus, but stew sounds so good right now.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/31/13 by losblanos1 (Chicken parmesan wit...)
Here's my first appy. I haven't assembled the other one yet so will post that when we get back since I have to assemble it at the party.

[Image: null_zpse2832db7.jpg]
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/31/13 by DFen911 (Here's my first appy...)
Oh, how cute is that!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/31/13 by cjs (Oh, how cute is that...)
Adorable, Denise!!!!

Buffalo wings and fries are on the menu here! Hard week and tired cook! It's all on William!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/31/13 by Gourmet_Mom (Adorable, Denise!!!!...)
And here is the second appetizer

[Image: null_zps0797db4f.jpg]
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 10/31/13 by DFen911 (And here is the seco...)
Terrific Denniise so cute.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.