Saturday's Dinner, 11/2/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

L/O ribs and ?? here. Looking thru the new issue of C@H, saw some interesting dishes to try. But, the darn calorie count is so high for so many! The 3 Asian (curry, stir-fry & noodle), sound good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/2/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
My hubby is out of town so this is a grab-what-you-can day. He'll be back tomorrow, so I will make a comfort food meal then for his arrival

I miss him, he's been working 7 days a week to make sure we have enough $$ to get away this winter. What a sweet guy. This weekend his is chopping wood with the boys though.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/2/13?? by luvnit (My hubby is out of t...)
Grilled bone-in rib eyes, baked potatoes and oven roasted carrots.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/2/13?? by Trixxee (Grilled bone-in rib ...)
William is cooking up a pot roast at the camp. It should be super yummy tonight as the colder air moves in.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/2/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (William is cooking u...)
If the power doesn't go out (we have a wind storm blowing though, 55-60mph gusts), I'm cooking a rib roast with mashed potatoes, gravy and asparagus. Dessert will be maple pumpkin crème brulee. My brothers and SIL are coming over for an early dinner.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/2/13?? by losblanos1 (If the power doesn't...)
Sounds like a wonderful dinner Blane... can't wait to see the pics on FB!!!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/2/13?? by luvnit (Sounds like a wonder...)
The clouds are sure whistling by us, but no wind up here....we were all set for it, too. Capricious Mother Nature.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/2/13?? by cjs (The clouds are sure ...)
Dang, we lost our power for about 30 minutes. Now I'm a little gun shy on cooking the roast, what if the power goes out again? I guess I could finish it on the grill.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/2/13?? by losblanos1 (Dang, we lost our po...)
We're getting some wind now and light rain - the power hiccups every so often......fingers crossed

Want to watch the races today.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/2/13?? by cjs (We're getting some w...)
Hope the power stays on for you guys.