New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for tonight, the last night of 2013??

I had planned a charcuterie platter, but ran out of time yesterday to stop at the The Pork Shop for goodies, so guess we'll have a pizza from the leftovers of pigging out at Waldo's yesterday!! Some really good 'Cue!!

Waldo's

We ordered the Super Sampler to split so we'd have leftovers and now I can have some fun!!

This time last year we were with Denise & Derek and had a wonderful New Year's Eve!!!

Whaere were you last year? Who with and what did you do?? Any other late night phone calls?????????????????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
So, I guess this thread is redundant??????????????????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? by cjs (So, I guess this thr...)
I don't think so Jean.

Tonight we're staying home and I'm sure I'll be in bed before midnight. Dinner will be filets with steak sauce and French fries.
  Re: Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? by losblanos1 (I don't think so Jea...)
We are having beef stroganoff over noodles. I will probably be asleep by 9:30-10:00. I need my beauty rest.
  Re: Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? by Trixxee (We are having beef s...)
But, but, Trixxee and Blane -

"Where were you last year? Who with and what did you do?? Any other late night phone calls?????????????????"

???????
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? by cjs (But, but, Trixxee an...)
We were home last year also and we did get "Happy New Year" calls a little after midnight from all the kids. I think I was in bed by 10:00pm. I'm not much of a partier these days.
  Re: Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? by losblanos1 (We were home last ye...)
You know my brain is fried, Jean! Well, it was either one of two things - we went out for a very early dinner, or we had a nice dinner at home. Still in bed early. I think I've only made it to midnight twice in my life!
  Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
[quote)

This time last year we were with Denise & Derek and had a wonderful New Year's Eve!!!

Whaere were you last year? Who with and what did you do?? Any other late night phone calls?????????????????

[/blockquote]

I know where you two were and It was obvious what you had been doing! I was three time zones ahead of you!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? by Old Bay ([quote)[br][br][br][...)
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Just snackies and munchies here. Trying to figure out how to melt packaged pre-shredded Wegmans cheese for the Super Nachos.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.