Monday's Dinner 1/13/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're meeting old friends in Corona today, so don't know where we'll end up for dinner. I've suggested an Indian restaurant, Mantra, but they are not very adventurous in food, so....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner 1/13/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
It's going to be very windy today, Jean. Be careful. (I assume you are talking about Corona, CA).

I am making a crock pot recipe our Erin gave me a few years ago - Philly cheese pot roast sandwiches. They are very good.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 1/13/14?? by Trixxee (It's going to be ver...)
Yes, I am and Yes, we will!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 1/13/14?? by cjs (Yes, I am and Yes, w...)
Tonight we will have a pork and mushroom stew (over noodles) that I made with my mystery meat.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 1/13/14?? by cjs (Yes, I am and Yes, w...)
No clue. Waiting for a call from Laura to let us know she's passing thru the area so we can meet her at Eugene airport and drive them back to our place Gah I am just about to piddle from excitement!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 1/13/14?? by DFen911 (No clue. Waiting for...)
How exciting Denise!

I found a nice rib-eye in the freezer, so I'm making steak Diane with it.

ETA: Changed my mind, I'll do the steak tomorrow night. Tonight it's a new one for us, Chicken Paillard and Caprese field salad with honey-buttermilk dressing.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 1/13/14?? by losblanos1 (How exciting Denise!...)
Have a great visit, D & D!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 1/13/14?? by cjs (Have a great visit, ...)
Have a wonderful visit with your daughter, Denise!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 1/13/14?? by Mare749 (Have a wonderful vis...)
Denise, I am so glad you finally get to bring her home for a few days!

Okay, so day two of new meds, and I'm better. Not 100%, but better. Not to mention that after telling the kids how sick I have been, AGAIN! most of them worked quietly all day! I was speechless!

And still no cooking for the cook! Aleana has made a quiche and salad tonight, and she invited us for dinner. We will be going to their house in a few! I'll have to let you know what kind after dinner!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 1/13/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (Denise, I am so glad...)
Denise, have a wonderful visit!

Daphne, I'm so glad you're feeling better. It's obvious that your students really like you. Its so sweet that they were super nice to you today!!

We're having Korean Tacos tonight. I love the flavors in this dinner and the leftovers as wonderful.