Lemon Zest & Juice
  Re: (...)
After thinking I would not be recipient of any Meyer Lemons this trip to AZ, a new friend/neighbor just at the AZ/CA border showed up with a whole bag of them. Wow, was I pleased!! So, I now have my winter stock in place again.

[Image: Jan14Meyerjuiceandzest_zps5dd3f3a5.jpg]

And, we traded cookbooks. Shirley Payne works as a Fire Watch in Baker Butte, AZ and wrote a book after keeping a year long journal. Plus she added recipes she made during the year. It's really a cool book. I told her I'd try her lemon curd recipe (from book) Will review the curd recipe later.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Lemon Zest & Juice by cjs (After thinking I wou...)
Nice stockpile, Jean! Looking forward to the results of the curd.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Lemon Zest & Juice by Lorraine (Nice stockpile, Jean...)
Nice!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Lemon Zest & Juice by cjs (After thinking I wou...)
NICE! You'll have fun with all that!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Lemon Zest & Juice by Harborwitch (NICE! You'll have f...)
Don't you hate it when you try to be nice and make a recipe as written (the first time) even with a couple of doubts and it doesn't work?? darn. The flavor is there, but I don't think it will ever thicken up correctly.

I'll go back to my old standby recipe. Don't know whether to try another of hers or not.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com