Review: Beano's Deli Condiments
  Re: (...)
Saw these at Safeway earlier this week and picked up the Sub 'drizzle' -

Deli Condiments

Used this as a baste for chicken thighs yesterday and it's delicious - anxious to try some of the others. And, some good ideas for using them on this site also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Review: Beano's Deli Condiments by cjs (Saw these at Safeway...)
I've only used the "Original Submarine Dressing," but it is very tasty. I isn't anything you couldn't make easily for yourself, but it's handy when you want to have something to keep on hand.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Review: Beano's Deli Condiments by labradors (I've only used the "...)
I think we've had the original and the horseradish. Good stuff!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Review: Beano's Deli Condiments by labradors (I've only used the "...)
I've been tempted - but I always have the same thought Labs. How long does it take to whip up a drizzle or ??? But then the convenience would be great! Good to know that they're good!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Review: Beano's Deli Condiments by Harborwitch (I've been tempted - ...)
Not the point - I love to try these for the flavor combinations - then go from there. I'll be picking up some more to try, that's for sure.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com