Special Issue of C@H??
  Re: (...)
Arrived home expecting to see the issue you all were talking about.... and NADA!!

What was waiting for me was Issue #103 - regular issue for Feb. with 3-hole punch and all. It has Cheesy & Flavorful Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups on the cover (isn't this an old recipe???) Don't know what the heck's going on.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Special Issue of C@H?? by cjs (Arrived home expecti...)
That's the one I got too, Jean. I guess we just don't rate!!
  Re: Re: Special Issue of C@H?? by karyn (That's the one I got...)
Well, crap.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Special Issue of C@H?? by cjs (Well, crap....)
Shoot! I don't know were mine is... I hate it when I misplace the issue. I did sign up for the online edition though.

It said that if you 'Renew Now' even if your subscription was not expired yet, you would continue to get the 'deluxe' editions of the magazine, AND digital access from phone, ipad, table, computer.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Special Issue of C@H?? by luvnit (Shoot! I don't know ...)
The deluxe version of 103 does have the lasagna roll ups on the cover too, but I don't think it's a repeat. I have seen lasagna roll ups before but not "pizza" roll ups with olives, green pepper, pepperoni, etc. in it.
  Re: Special Issue of C@H?? by cjs (Arrived home expecti...)
I didn't get either one. I realize our last issue was the Feb issue (I think we're going for the DVD version since they are offering a payment plan!) but I thought the last issues was the last issue you get?
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Special Issue of C@H?? by Harborwitch (I didn't get either ...)
The latest issue on the dvd is #102

You would not receive any current issues on the DVD
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Special Issue of C@H?? by luvnit (The latest issue on ...)
I emailed them about the digital issues and here's the response I got:

Hi Alina,

Thank you for writing us. We are currently working on a back issue library online. Since you purchased the dvd you will be able to set up access to the online archive. Once you have set up your password for the online library you will be able to select and pay for a subscription online to keep your online library updated. This is supposed to be ready in the next 2 weeks. We will email you as soon as it is ready.

Best regards,
Katie

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 8:17 PM
To: Subscriptions
Subject: digital issues

I have been a subscriber of Cuisine at Home, but would prefer to not
have paper. Do you offer a digital edition without the paper copies? I
purchased the cd with all the back issues last year and would like to
have it all on my computer. Thank you. Alina M. Abramson
  Re: Re: Special Issue of C@H?? by luvnit (The latest issue on ...)
The body of the email I got - which says "All 103 issues" in the Headline!
"Every issue of Cuisine at home Magazine is now online! The Online Library has all the great search functions found on the Back Issue DVD. Just go to your computer, click on “search and browse” and key in a word or phrase. You’ll get scrollable results of every article right at your fingertips.

Or, try a keyword search using “quick view results” for a handy visual preview of each article on that topic. It’s a great way to pinpoint a precise article, or discover a great new alternative.

If you’ve already purchased the Back Issue Library on DVD, online access to the issues contained on your DVD is FREE! Or, if you haven’t purchased the DVD, buy online access now at the same introductory price and get the DVD FREE.

It’s terrific, over 100 issues of Cuisine at home magazine. Thousands of delicious recipes, tips, tricks, and techniques. Get it now for only $79, or only four monthly payments of $19.75. Plus free U.S. Shipping, from Cuisine at home."

???
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Special Issue of C@H?? by Harborwitch (The body of the emai...)
That's the email I got as well. Sounds like a good deal to me. As for issue #103, I got the one without the holes and has pizza lasagna roll-ups on the cover.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."