Food Joke - So this is not off topic ;)
  Re: (...)
Okay, I thought this was sooooo funny. Let me preface this joke for you so you have the background. A very nice woman who has consumed an entire bottle of wine, then proceeds to tell her husband a joke. The husband records the audio of this joke... the husband is an animator and decides to create an animated cartoon to go with the joke.

The two combined is so good. There are so many clever people out there. (plus, it is a food joke!)

Husband Animates Drunk Wife's Joke
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Food Joke - So this is not off topic ;) by luvnit (Okay, I thought this...)
Lol!! Now that's cute.
  Re: Re: Food Joke - So this is not off topic ;) by DFen911 (Lol!! [img]/ubbthrea...)
That is too funny!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Food Joke - So this is not off topic ;) by DFen911 (Lol!! [img]/ubbthrea...)
LOL! Also, there were three peanuts walking down the road and one was a salted.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Food Joke - So this is not off topic ;) by labradors (LOL! Also, there we...)
'a salted'

cute!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Food Joke - So this is not off topic ;) by luvnit ('a salted'[br][br]cu...)
Very cute!
  Re: Re: Food Joke - So this is not off topic ;) by luvnit ('a salted'[br][br]cu...)
geez.....

Know what's scary? I've probably tried to tell a joke like she did.............................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Food Joke - So this is not off topic ;) by cjs (geez..... [img]/ubbt...)
I love food jokes or stores!
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Food Joke - So this is not off topic ;) by mjkcooking (I love food jokes or...)
That was funny.
  Re: Re: Food Joke - So this is not off topic ;) by losblanos1 (That was funny....)
So cute! Unfortunately, like Jean, I may have told a similar joke once or twice....